Please note throughout our policies any reference to “parents” refers to parents, grandparents, guardians, carers or anyone who is responsible for the child.
Our policies are based on the Pre-School Learning Alliance publication “Essential Policies and Procedures for the EYFS”
All policies are under constant review, if there is anything parents or carers wish to discuss, please speak to a setting supervisor.
Please contact your setting lead for a list or copies of all of our policies.
- 1.1 Children’s Rights and Entitlements
- 1.2 Safeguarding Children
- 1.3 Looked after children
- 1.4 Uncollected Child
- 1.5 Missing Child
- 1.6 Online Safety including Mobile Phones and Cameras
Information and Records
- 10.10 Information sharing
- 10.11 Working in partnership with other agencies
- 10.12 Making a Complaint
- 10.12a Procedure for managing serial and unreasonable complaints
- 10.16 Online Learning Journal
Note: you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.